Monday, April 26, 2010

Pineapple Tarts and other delicious Cookies

Delicious Pineapple Tarts!

Couldn't resist opening the last packet of pineapple tarts and thinking of scoffing the lot! Really buttery and not too sweet.Past 2.00am, kind of late or rather, too early now to be eating pineapple tarts!

Business Benefits

I only sell the stuff that I personally like. So I have the privilege to eat any of the goodies I like since I usually have ready stock for my customers. Hmmm... nice kind of business.

Choose Careers You Truly Enjoy

People should choose careers and businesses that they truly enjoy. There are so many benefits in doing what you love and enjoy. Your clients and customers will benefit as you will only give them your best. Handmade with love.

Baker and Instructor

I'm a baker and I love to sew and design clothes. And also teach occasionally. My last job outside the home was as a part time Home Economics Teacher at a private school. Had to stop when I moved back to my own home in Subang Jaya, quite a distance from the school.

So Much to Do and So Little Time

There are so many things I want to do that there is just not enough hours in a day. It can be exasperating, stressful but also very challenging. I'm sure there are many crafters out there who feel exactly the same way.

Caring for the Family

Caring for the family must always remain priority. When we make a commitment, be prepared to do our best. The rewards are indeed plentiful.

Suggestion:
Be brave to make a career change. Follow your heart. Love your work and give your best. I switched to baking and clothes when my son was born. And I also included writing besides baking. My sale of magnesium is also bringing me regular customers, Alhamdulillah!

Home business is great as we can enjoy our kids and our work at the same time. Best of both worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment